Want to study in USA from India? We will realise every Indian student's dream of studying in the United States, and higher education in the United States is a dream for many Indian students. The United States of America is home to the world's largest number of foreign students. Many Indian students choose to study in US for a variety of reasons, including quality education, a creative program, a multicultural atmosphere, and numerous opportunities. Often looked up to as the leader of the free world, one can find numerous top-ranking universities abroad for Indian students and educational institutions in the USA that provide globally recognized degrees.
Since America is one of the most powerful nations in the world, it is the preferred education destination for all international students. Studying in the United States is always worthwhile because it provides a variety of career opportunities and would be a perfect choice for Indian students who are always struggling to obtain the best education possible.
In the United States, there are four (4) institutions each offering varied study choices and levels of affordability to suit every student.
• State Colleges / Universities
• Private Colleges / Universities
• Community Colleges
• Institutes of Technology
How is the American Education System?The versatility provided by the number and variety of institution types embodied by the US higher education system is one of its most appealing features. With over 4,500 universities and colleges in the United States, the US education system provides ten times the number of tertiary-level study opportunities as any other nation, making it much easier to pursue your career goals. Here's a description of the United States' educational system. Core classes, major, minor, and electives are all part of an undergraduate degree. Freshman, sophomore, junior, and senior are the four years. Colleges, which are smaller than universities, typically offer undergraduate degrees.
What are the 4 types of Degrees Offers in USA?
|1||Masters in USA degree (Academic)||2 years|
|2||Ms in US degree (Professional)||1 to 3 years|
|3||Bachelor's degree||3 - 4 years|
|4||Doctorate or PhD in US||5 to 8 years|
Embark an American AdventureThe United States is truly the land of opportunities and cultural diversity. There are countless things to do, see and explore in the US. Whether you’re looking for the bright lights of the big cities or the vast wilderness of the mountains, you can experience everything in US that you’ll never forget. Living and studying in the United States sets you for a successful career in whichever field you choose. With a strong focus on growth, innovation and development, you’ll find numerous opportunities across diverse range of fields.
• The US is at the forefront of technology and you’ll learn in an innovative research environment
• You can shape your career in world-class institutions
• Most universities offer outstanding support services for international students
Your qualification will be recognised across the globe Study in the world-class universities and learn from some of the world’s best teachers. With over 150 leading universities, the American education system is renowned across the world for the quality of its teaching and the calibre of its graduates, so you’ll be in good company.
Find out where you can study in USA Institutions
You have the option to choose from old established institutions, massive mega-universities to more intimate campuses across the US. We work with these institutions:
• American National University
• Ashland University
• Auburn University at Montgomery
• Ball State University
• Bradley University
• Breakmark - Northwest Missouri State University
• Breakmark - Texas A&M University
• Breakmark - Western New England University
• California State University - Sacramento
• California State University - San Bernardino
• Charleston Southern University
• Colorado State University
• DeVry University
• EAG Concord University
• EAG Nova Southeastern University
• EduCo Duke University
• EduCo Duquesne University
• EduCo Seattle Pacific University
• EduCo Stevens Institute of Technology
• EduCo University of Maryland, Baltimore County
• EduCo University of Nebraska - Lincoln
• Enrollment Advisory Group EAG Global
• Fairleigh Dickinson University USA
• Florida International University
• Full Sail University
• Gannon University
• Grand Valley State University
• GUS - Concordia University Chicago
• GUS - Webster University
• INTO USA - Colorado State University
• INTO USA - Drew University
• INTO USA - George Mason University
• INTO USA - Hofstra University
• INTO USA - Illinois State University
• INTO USA - Marshall University
• INTO USA - Oregon State University
• INTO USA - Saint Louis University
• INTO USA - Suffolk University
• INTO USA - University of Alabama Birmingham
• INTO USA - University of South Florida
• INTO USA - Washington State University
• Jacksonville State University
• Johnson and Wales University
• Kaplan International - Arizona State University
• Kaplan International - Northeastern University
• Kaplan International - Pace University
• Kaplan International - Quinnipiac University
• Kaplan International - Simmons University
• Kaplan International - Tulsa University
• Kaplan US
• Kennesaw State University
• Kent State University
• La Sierra University
• Lincoln University of Oakland CA
• Missouri State University
• Montana State University
• Montclair State University
• Morehead State University
• Murray State University
• National University
• Navitas - Florida Atlantic University
• Navitas - University of Massachusetts Boston
• Navitas - University of Massachusetts Lowell
• Navitas - Virginia Commonwealth University
• North Park University
• Northern Arizona University
• Northwest Missouri State University
• Oklahoma City University
• Pittsburg State University
• Rivier University
• Sacred Heart University
• Saint Francis University
• Schiller International University
• Shorelight - Adelphi University
• Shorelight - Adelphi University at Manhattan
• Shorelight - American University
• Shorelight - Auburn University
• Shorelight - Auburn University at Montgomery
• Shorelight - Cleveland State University
• Shorelight - Florida International University
• Shorelight - Louisiana State University
• Shorelight - The University of Illinois at Chicago
• Shorelight - University of Central Florida
• Shorelight - University of Dayton
• Shorelight - University of Kansas
• Shorelight - University of Massachusetts Amherst
• Shorelight - University of Massachusetts Boston
• Shorelight - University of Mississippi
• Shorelight - University of South Carolina
• Shorelight - University of the Pacific
• Shorelight - University of Utah
• Sonoma State University
• South Dakota State University
• Southeast Missouri State University
• Southern Connecticut State University
• Southern New Hampshire University
• Southern States University
• St. Ambrose University
• St. George's University
• StudyGroup - DePaul University
• StudyGroup - James Madison University - International Study Center
• StudyGroup - Long Island University, Brooklyn
• StudyGroup - Long Island University, Post
• StudyGroup - Texas A&M University Corpus Christi - International
• StudyGroup - University of Hartford
• StudyGroup - University of Vermont - International Study Center
• StudyGroup - Western Washington University - International Study
• SUNY New Paltz
• SUNY The College at Brockport
• Tennessee Technological University
• Texas Wesleyan University
• Tiffin University
• Troy University
• University of Alabama
• University of California Irvine Ext.
• University of California San Diego Ext
. • University of Dayton
• University of Idaho
• University of Memphis
• University of Michigan Flint
• University of New Haven
• University of New Mexico
• University of South Alabama
• University of South Dakota
• University of Texas - Arlington
• University of the West
• Valparaiso University
• Wichita State University
• Youngstown State University
CollegeWe work with these institutions:
• American Musical and Dramatic Academy AMDA
• College of the Desert
• EAG Manhattan College
• EAG Morningside College
• Edmonds Community College
• EduCo New Jersey Institute of Technology
• Eurocentres San Diego
• Glendale Community College - California
• Hult International Business School
• Illinois College
• Irvine Valley College
• Monroe College
• Mount Aloysius College
• Navitas - Queens College
• Navitas - Richard Bland College of William & Mary
• New York Film Academy
• Nile Language School
• Paris Saint-Germain Academy PSG A, USA
• San Mateo College of Silicon Valley
• Santa Rosa Junior College
• Seattle Colleges
• StudyGroup - City College of New York
• UTICA College
High SchoolWe work with these institutions:
• Amerigo - Bishop Montgomery High School
• Amerigo - Carmel Catholic High School
• Amerigo - Cretin-Derham Hall High School
• Amerigo - Justin-Siena High School
• Amerigo - Mater Dei Catholic High School
• Amerigo - Red Bank Catholic High School
• Amerigo - St. James Catholic Middle School
• Amerigo - St. Patrick St. Vincent Catholic High School
• Amerigo - St. Pius X High School
• Amerigo Education
Shore Light EducationWe work with these institutions:
• Adelphi University
• American University
• Auburn University
• Florida International University
• Louisiana State University
• The University of Kansas
• University of Central Florida
• University of Dayton
• University of Illinios – Chicago
• University of South Carolina
• University of the Pacific
• University of Utah
Kaplan PathwaysWe work with these institutions:
• Baylor University
• DePaul University
• Marist College
• Northeastern University
• Pace University
• The University of Talsa
• The University of Vermont
NAVITAS USALearn with a leading global educator that focuses particularly on supporting international students. We work with these institutions:
• Florida Atlantic University
• SAE Institute
• UMass Boston
• UMass Darmouth
• UMass Lowell
• University of New Hampshire
Study GroupTheir pathway programs are specially designed to give you an unrivalled advantage when it comes to gaining a place in a leading university. We work with these institutions:
• City College New York
• DePaul University
• James Madison University
• Long Island University Brooklyn
• Long Island University Post
• Merrimack College
• Roosevelt University
• Texas A&M University
• University of Southern Main
• University of Vermont
• Widener University
EDUCOGain a high-quality, industry-relevant qualification that’s recognized worldwide. Educo aims to support students from diverse range of backgrounds so that they can utilize their maximum potential to achieve success. We work with these institutions:
• Bay State College
• Brandeis International Business School
• Claremont Graduate University
• Duquesne University
• New Jersey Institute of Technology
• University of Maryland, Baltimore County
• University of Nebraska – Lincoln
• University of St. Thomas
EC Higher EducationWe work with these institutions:
• DePaul University
• Pacific Lutheran University
• SUNY Fredonia
• UCSC Silicon Valley Extension
• University of Hartford
The Cost of Studying in USA for Indian studentsFor students in the United States, studying abroad may be costly. A successful budget plan, on the other hand, will help you better control your living expenses. When estimating the estimated study in USA cost, make sure to factor in costs such as housing, food, health insurance, and travel, in addition to your tuition fee. If you want to reduce your tuition costs, you can apply for one of the many scholarships available to Indian students in USA.
How Much it will Cost to Studying in USA?S NO 1 2 3 4
|Sr.NO||School||Tuition fees in USD (indicative)|
|1||English language studies||Rs. 51,509.92 to Rs. 1,47,171.20 a month|
|2||Undergraduate bachelor degree||Rs. 14,71,712.00 to Rs. 29,43,424.00 per year|
|3||Graduate programs||Rs. 14,71,712.00 to Rs. 33,13,959.75 per year|
|4||Doctoral degree||Rs. 20,62,019.40 to Rs. 40,50,395.25 per year|
Looking for Scholarships in USA?It's no secret that the United States is one of the most expensive places in the world to pursue higher education, but don't let that deter you; there are hundreds of ways to support your education here. You will not be eligible for funds designed for US citizens if you are an international student. However, as colleges in the United States place a greater emphasis on internationalisation, the number of international scholarships to study in the United States has increased. Studying in the United States might be reasonable if you plan ahead of time and apply for a variety of scholarships given by American institutions and colleges before the deadlines. For a long time, it has been considered to be the ideal destination for students to build a life after graduation. Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in the United States of America is expensive. But there is a wide range of scholarships in USA for Indian students, which reduces the course fee by a considerable amount and helps them fund their studies. The number of Indian students in US higher educational institutions grew by 5.4% in 2017-18, according to open doors data. Indian students accounted for 17.9% of the total foreign students in the US in 2017-18, and the students have gotten many scholarships for Higher Education in USA. Keep reading to learn more about the popular scholarships for international students in USA.
How to get scholarship to study in USA?When you are accepted to study in the United States, you must demonstrate that you have the means to support yourself for at least one year. This funding might come from: • Personal or family funds
• Private scholarships
• Governmental funding
• College scholarships or assistantships.
In general, students seeking for graduate education rather than undergraduate studies in the United States have greater financial aid options.
|Sr.NO||Name of the scholarship||Description|
|1||Hubert Humphrey Fellowship Program (Government-funded)||• This programme, which is part of the Fullbright programme, intends to send a talented young or mid-career professional from a developing nation to the United States to pursue non-degree graduate coursework and related practical experience for ten months.
• Long-Term English (LTE) language training is a new provision in this programme, confined to minority, rural, or non-elite groups who lack required language abilities yet excel in their industry.
• To improve their language abilities, LTE participants receive a 20-25 week rigorous pre-academic instruction.
• Tuition, a monthly maintenance stipend, living expenses, flights, and professional expenditures such as field trips are all covered by this program.
|2||Fulbright- Nehru Fellowships (Government-funded)||• This scholarship is available to international students who are applying to master's or doctoral programmes; it covers tuition, accident and sickness insurance in accordance with US requirements, flights, and living expenses.
• In the case of a PhD, you will be paid a monthly stipend to help you pay for your studies. The funding and duration for other degrees of education, on the other hand, may vary.
• It covers only J-1 visa support
|3||IEFA (Non-Government scholarship)||• This is a summer programme sponsored by Abbey Road Inc. that awards scholarships to high school students aged 14 to 18 who excel academically and in extracurricular activities.
• Each year, it awards five 73,297.1 INR student scholarships in specific fields (feel free to reach out to IQ Immigration for more information).
• The award amount is 36,648.6 INR.
|4||AAUW International Fellowships (Non-Government scholarship)|| • These fellowships are given to international women students who wish to study and research in the United States full-time. It helps graduate and post-graduate students who are enrolled in US schools.
• Amount of scholarships is:
1. Master’s/first professional degree: 366,486 INR - 13,15,071.00 INR.
2. Graduate or Postdoctoral: 13,15,071.00 INR - 21,91,485.00 INR.
• International Fellowships can last up to five years.
• This is for master's and first professional degrees that are renewable for another year.
|5||YouAreWelcomeHere Scholarship (Non-Government scholarship)|| • It's a scholarship and social media campaign aimed at attracting overseas students to the US higher education system, regardless of their field of study.
• You must submit an essay or a video demonstrating your initiative and enthusiasm for promoting intercultural exchange activities.
• The participating institution and college will grant you two annual and renewable scholarships that will pay at least half of your tuition expenses for an overseas undergraduate programme of your choice.
• Your essay or multimedia presentation should emphasise the leadership skills that you would like to use on campus.
Can I get a full scholarship for MS in US?The Fulbright Program is full scholarships in USA for international students who want to pursue a Master's. Not only it offers scholarship for masters in USA, PhD scholarships in USA are also offered by this program to international students. The scholarships can also be awarded for non-degree postgraduate studies. The grant covers tuition fee, textbooks, airfare, a living stipend, and health insurance. And, Scholarship for MBA in USA is offered by Merit-based and are awarded to students who have excelled academically, as measured by their college GPA, standardised test results, or professional achievements.
US Student Visa RequirementsThe Student Visa USA is of two categories. Category ‘F’ for students who attend school, college, university, or other academic institutions including language programs, and Category ‘M’ for vocational and non-academic programs. Student Visa for USA from India requires you to follow these steps as per the order.
1. Register with IQ Immigration and talk with an education counsellor
2. Apply to institutions with our help (We have a great working relationship with every one of them)
3. Take an IELTS or any other accepted English test
4. Receive an i20 document
5. Collect student visa document
6. Fill DS 160 form & book visa interview
7. Attend visa interview
8. Collect your passport
Student Visa AssistanceIt is not simple to apply for a student visa. It takes some time to obtain your visa to study abroad, but with the help of IQ Immigration’s advisers it may be surprisingly straightforward. We support all of you through the Visa process including application completion, reporting and coaching for mock interviews and more. While the international student visa application procedure might be complex, 99% of our students can obtain a visa. Other nations have an online method whereas some countries have a paper-based visa application procedure. This procedure will assist you navigate. Our consultants also help to prepare the study plan required by some consulates. The consulates routinely inform us of the latest documents and laws on visas. All IQ Immigration students in all countries receive free visa help.
When to Apply for a Student Visa?A student visa is passport approval from the immigration authorities. You are permitted to enter and study for a certain length of time. Once you obtain a confirmation of enrolment in your selected university or institution your student visa application may begin. The ideal thing to apply for is to start your course as soon as possible, regardless of whether the time you need to apply for your visa varies from nation to nation. If you plan to seek financial support (in terms of scholarships and education loans), In order to make use of any financial help, i.e. academic loan, a visa should be made available in advance because this might take a lot of time.
Student Visa Application ProcessWhen applying for a student visa, there are various stages to consider. However, protocols and regulations depending on the nation to be studied may differ in the sequence of these phases. Moststudents need proof of:
• Enrolment in a recognized educational institution.
• Evidence that you and your family are able to fund the price of flights, tuition fees, and living costs during your stay.
• Size of the passport and passport pictures valid for a minimum period of six months after your visit.
• Certain countries may need proof of their English skills or request health exams and/or police inspections.
How IQ Immigration Help in your Visa ProcessWe can assist you as to how to do the whole procedure if you are an IQ Immigration student with a letter from any of our 500+ partner universities in Australia, Ireland, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the United States. We will make sure that you are completely informed about the newest criteria and circumstances for your visa. To guarantee that you get the latest application formats and guidelines our team of professionals will forward you to the official websites and authorised immigration officials. We can also help you to certify, translate and mail your papers to alleviate your problems.
Pre-Departure TrainingIt may be both worthwhile and difficult to live abroad. IQ Immigration organises a pre-departure event to make it easier for Indian students to enter to ensure that you are educated and prepared before you fly overseas. It gives an insight into the diverse dimensions of the life of the student in a foreign country. It also allows other students and their parents to visit the same university/village and to go overseas. We also supply every student with an updated and extensive "Pre-Departure Kit." Our value-added service providers may also be met here to assist students with insurance, foreign exchanges, travel, mobile sim etc. Students who are presently studying abroad or have recently finished their courses give their first-hand experience to help students adapt to the new environment and culture.
Student Health Cover in the USAHealthcare is a rather expensive affair in the USA. Without insurance, unfortunately, if you fall sick, you will incur a huge cost on treatment. Unless you are covered by the insurance of your spouse’s employer or a similar arrangement, consider purchasing a good plan based on your health and your activities. International students going to the USA on F1 visa are not mandated by the government to have a health cover. However, the school you are enrolling in would mostly mandate it. In rare cases, even if your school doesn’t require you to have insurance, it is still recommended you purchase one.
Best Places in USA to StudyAll of the highly recognized institutions are situated across the US evenly. Each of the states in the country has renowned institutions to boast about.
2. New York
3. Los Angeles
4. San Francisco
These are some of the cities featured in the top 100 QS best student cities 2021 rankings. These cities offer international exposure, opportunities to engage with industries while studying, valuable professional connections, etc. Study in US which is a multicultural country that lets students experience diverse cultures and lifestyles which will help them evolve as global citizens. Boston is called the student capital of the US, in which over 20% of students are from overseas. Like any other country, each city has different living costs, and if students plan their stay and lifestyle smartly, the experience of study in US for Indian students would be very enjoyable and enriching.
Best Courses to Study in USA for Indian StudentsWhen the subject of studying abroad comes up in conversation, the United States is the first name that comes to mind. The explanation is self-evident. In terms of global education, the United States ranks first with almost 100,000 foreign students enrolled in its numerous universities. Whether it's the broad range of choices or the versatility of the courses, US Universities continue to attract a growing number of international students. Once you've decided to study in US, you'll need to determine what you'll study.
What is the Best Courses to Study in USA ?
|Sr.NO||Top courses||No. of students|
|1||Business management (MBA in USA)||197,258|
|3||Maths and Computer Sciences||112,950|
|5||Physical and Life Sciences||73,838|